Values That Shape Us
- We believe that worship is our highest
- We believe that the Bible is the
inspired Word of God.
- We recognize the inherent value of the
- We prefer communication styles that
are simple and relevant.
- We believe the church is an organism
not an organization.
- We believe everything we do should be
- We are confident that God will always
facilitate His will.
- We believe in the gifts and ministries
of the Holy Spirit.
- We are committed to local and regional
outreach and foreign missionary strategies.
- We are convinced that anything worth
doing is worth doing well.
- We believe the home is the primary
site of redemptive ministry.
- We recognize that small groups keep
local churches intimate.
- We are committed to living within our
- We want nothing we do in word or
practice to grieve the Holy Spirit.
- Our primary objective is WORSHIP
- Our passion is EVANGELISM
- Our priorities are HOME-BASED
- Our program is PRAYER DRIVEN
- Our style is SPIRIT SENSITIVE